Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter flowers & bunny cupcakes

I hope everyone had a joyous Easter!  
I just wanted to share a few pictures with you from my Easter!  
Easter morning was fun and scrumptious!  I love my simple display of spring flowers to symbolize new life and a fresh start, along with the girls Easter baskets.  We enjoyed an Easter brunch with fresh fruit, buttermilk blueberry lemon zest muffins, omelets and all sort of candy.  We headed to mass, you can see a few photos below of my little girls with their Easter hats.  
You can see my middle daughter having enough of taking pictures, she started to making silly faces! 
Off to my brothers we went in which I brought a few desserts (more on that to follow) but you will see a few pictures I took before we headed over there of the bunny digging for carrots cupcakes in the fresh wheat grass that I grew the last 2 weeks.  See the bottom photo....lucky for me I took a few because I was walking into my brothers adoring seeing my nieces and nephew, bumped into the wall and the cupcakes all fell to the floor!  That's what I get for carrying a cake on a heavy cake stand in the other hand!  
I call it life and reality....Life happens and I am not to afraid to share, because we all know it happens!  









 Peace, Love & Happy Easter~






No comments:

Post a Comment