Thursday, March 29, 2012

30th Birthday Cookies & party sign decor

I wanted to share with you bright and creative party décor and 
cookies that I created for my cousin’s 30th birthday recently.   
The inspiration was so fun; it was the décor of the Garces Restaurant Group 
called Distrito in Philadelphia, PA. 
At Distrito there is a plaid postcard wall (see photo below) 
which ideally lead me to design the plaid cookie favors. 


Along with the cookie favors that were done free hand, you will see the birthday celebration signs that I designed and personalized them with photos of Brian and his family!  All to coordinate with the highly energetic décor of the establishment.  














By the way if you live in the Philadelphia area or any where that there is a Garces Restaurant Group eatery, I highly recommend it.  The food and atmosphere was both equally excellent, I hear great things about all their chefs and places.  I will say that the party quest certainly added flare to my experience there, but certainly a must try!


No comments:

Post a Comment