Monday, February 13, 2012

Pre-School Valentine's


Class parties are always one of my favorite things about Valentine's Day!  Our four year old is so beyond excited to share "her heart" with her  friends she has been telling us all week!  Now while buying commercial Valentine's are very practical for so many, I prefer to try to be a bit creative and make handmade one's.  I saw a cute photo of a Valentine on Pinterest along with others and you can find my board here~ (follow along with me if you don't already, and i can follow you back) and you will see below my Emma's three versions of Valentine's she is handing out today!  She is so stoked!  Hope you all have fun with Valentine's class parties this year!  

http://pinterest.com/ScrumptiousBlog/valentine-s-day/

Owl always be your friend ~

You're COOL~ 

You TOAD-ally POP as a friend ~


Peace, Love & Class Valentine's ~

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment