Thursday, November 10, 2011

Two weeks~ Blessed & Grateful

Last year I had hosted my first Thanksgiving Dinner at our home. 
 We enjoyed it very much & wanted to share with you the simple yet elegant(if I don't say) table setting and other decor...........
I chose to make a simple banner with the words 
"Blessed & Grateful" because that is what I truly am! 


Seasonal Decor

Large hurricane filled with nuts and pine cones, 
inside a smaller glass container to hold the sticks

Place setting with our menu and a pear 

My favorite part was the cornucopia filled with fresh greens, apples and orange roses



Greens aren't just for Christmas Season, 
add fall colors for a perfect Thanksgiving arrangement


Very simple "kids" table~ printed off some coloring pages as an activity while we ate (can you see they got to the table before I took the photo ;))

Our First Turkey!  With lots of help from my Mom! 


Desserts~ Apple & Pumpkin Pies & Chocolate Covered  Oreo's

How about you?  Do you host or travel to your family for Thanksgiving?  What is you favorite part about Thanksgiving?  

Peace, Love & Gratitude,

Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete