Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nothing says the Holiday season is almost here like Starbucks & Hostess with the Mostess


Nothing says the Holiday Season is almost here like Starbucks & Hostess with the Mostess well that & Starbucks signature holiday cup and drinks! 

Last Tuesday I had the pleasure of attending with 9 other winners from the Hostesss with the Mostess blog the Starbuck Holiday kick-off party in NYC at the Gramercy Park Hotel (which I totally fell In love with btw & can't wait to go back during the holidays) .  It was an amazing event with not a detail missed by Jenn & her team.  From the venue to the stylish and oh so creative décor, to the coffee, cocoa & sweets from Starbucks the evening was top notch. 

Before I share some photo’s that I took, I need to mention the “fabtastic”(new word that I learned that night) night out I had with my oldest daughter Haley who is 12.  She was my +1 that night, and I surprised her when she came home from school to get her "homework done and get dressed in this we are taking the train into NYC for a Starbucks party!"  “Mom are you serious or are you just messing around….what about practice?  we are really going….wow my friends are never going to believe me, I am so glad you are lunch Mom tomorrow to tell them…I’m so excited, Let's get our Starbuck's ON!!!!” And off we went, we had a blast, lots of laughs and special time together, nothing that I will ever take for granted or forget.  You get or at least I get very busy and forget how important one on one time is with your kids especially a growing 12 year old.  Okay so onto the party~

As I had mentioned I was so impressed with the creative décor it was definitely what was needed to kick off the Holiday season and HWTM certainly Decked the Halls…….

Here was the invite from the HWTM blog the day before!  So Festive!!  


 I really loved all of the details but particularly this tree made from am guessing manzanita branches or coral or both!   Jenn will be sharing lots of details and how-to's soon on her blog so we'll have to wait and read!  


Pretty glittery bird ornaments~ 

This is my daughter getting her "Merry" on.....



Some shots of the dessert table~ 



My 2nd favorite element the simple hanging flowers~ 




The table setting~ 

Haley's favorite place the Cake Pop station.  Did you know that Starbucks has Cake Pop kits?  They do & they are perfect activity for a snowy winter day or at your holiday party! 



That's all I have to share!  Honestly I was very busy enjoying a scrumptious cocktail the Viatini their signature drink of the evening.  All and all the night was so festive, fun, and memorable for my daughter and I, thank you Jenn & Amber of HWTM & Starbucks

What was your favorite detail from my pictures? And.....   
Be sure to click on the Starbucks link!  
There's a sweet merry treat for us all from 
November 17th-20th 
hint: click on the video on the home page) 

Peace, Love & Let's Merry~

Stacy



No comments:

Post a Comment