Thursday, January 20, 2011

Details & Photos from the Martha Stewart's Dreamers into Doers Event

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share the photo's that I have from the Martha Stewart Dreamers into Doers event in NYC this week that I was fortunate enough to attend!

First I do need to take a moment and thank my husband Jude, my Mom & my friend Dawn for helping me with my 3 girls while I was away.  Without them my attendance would not have been possible!  A huge hug, kiss & a big THANK YOU!!!
Here we go~  The Dreamers into Doers is a fantastic on-line community with thousands of Doers who have a dream and follow their passion to do what they love and make a difference in their lives and others!  The community is made up of thousands and 80 of us were able to attend the event provided & coordinated by the fabulous Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia staff.  Which by the way was nothing short of anything you would expect from something Martha Stewart herself would put together!

Here are some of the photos & deets in no particular order~

The MSLO front office door
Lunch table from left to right bottom row, myself Courtney & Phronsie Dial of Pizzazzerie,  Charyn of Two Sugar Babies,  Tanya of Save The Date for Cupcakes
Standing Jasmine of Couture CakeryChrista of PizzazzerieJill of Modern CupcakeCaryl of ROAR events

Group photo shot with Martha Stewart

The fabulous & creative Maureen & Adria of AndersRuff Custom Design 

The Sweet & inspirational Kim of The TomKat Studio

Kim & Courtney chatting with Martha

Kim from The Celebration Shoppe & Courtney of Pizzazzerie

The TomKat Studio Team Toni, Andrea, Kim  & Courtney

The amazing, funny & energetic Rebecca from Fresh Chick Designs a new friend I hope to have forever! 

The most beautiful and passionate Irish woman I have ever met~ Rachel of Rachel Gaffney's Real Ireland , one of the original DID's

These are a few of my photos! I am missing photo's some new friends like Nancy of A to Zebra Celebrations & Andrea of Dolce Drive !  I will have them all posted later with my details & video from our fun adventure to the Martha Stewart Show!

Have a fantastic Thursday everyone!!

Peace, Love & #DIDinNYC~


Stacy

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing time, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Looks like a great time was had by all! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is so smiley!! you must have had a great time!! You looked lovely too! :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry I didnt have a chance to meet you this week -- it was a great event! Hopefully next year. Brenda Star Studios

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Congrats:) How cool is that to be standing right next to Martha Stewart...awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I'm so jealous! I would have loved to have gone DiD event! Your pictures are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete